Pre-Inspected and Tagged by a certified technician. Strike First 2.5lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Appropriate size for cab of truck. NOTE: this fire extinguisher is not large enough to qualify as providing coverage for a building, and is intended for vehicles only.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Handle reinforced, full grip hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Oversized pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Color and bar coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
Optional: For businesses, enter the business name that should appear on the certification tag during checkout (under the "Add a note to your order" section) if you want the extinguisher inspected before shipping. Certifications are performed by a Intertek ETL Certified service shop in Alberta.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|Capacity||2.5 lbs. (1.13 kgs.)|
|UL/ULC Rating||1-A : 10-B:C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type B:C Size I|
|Range||8 - 10 ft (2.5 - 3 m)|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 120°F (-54°C to 49°C)|
|Discharge Time||9 sec.|
|Height||15 1/4" (39 cm)|
|Width||3 3/4" (9.5 cm)|
|Diameter||3 1/8" (8 cm)|
|Weight||4 1/2 lbs. (2 kgs.)|