Strike First 20lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Appropriate size for industrial applications.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Handle reinforced, full grip hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Oversized pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Color and bar coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
Important Note: For business use, even brand new extinguishers must be inspected and tagged by a certified technician. If you are purchasing for other than personal/home use please select the Pre-Inspected version of this item.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||10-A : 120-B : C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type A Size II, Type B:C Size III|
|Range||10 - 15 ft (3 - 4.5 m)|
|Temperature Range||-54°C to 49°C (-65°F to 120°F)|
|Discharge Time||28 sec.|
|Height||24" (61 cm)|
|Width||9 1/2" (24 cm)|
|Diameter||7 1/8" (18 cm)|
|Weight||35 1/4 lb (16.1 kg)|