5lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Appropriate size for home or office.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Handle reinforced, full grip hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Oversized pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Color and bar coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
- Meets Alberta Fire Code 2A10BC Minimum Rating requirement
Important Note: For business use, even brand new extinguishers must be inspected and tagged by a certified technician. If you are purchasing for other than personal/home use please select the Pre-Inspected version of this item.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||3-A : 10-B : C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type A Size II, Type B:C Size I|
|Range||8 - 10 ft (2.5 - 3 m)|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 120°F (-54°C to 49°C)|
|Discharge Time||13 sec.|
|Height||15 1/4" (39 cm)|
|Width||6 3/4" (17 cm)|
|Diameter||4 1/4" (11 cm)|
|Weight||10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kgs.)|