Strike First 5lb Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher. Appropriate for server rooms, labs, and electrical panels. Larger sizes available by special order, call for pricing.
- Well suited for corrosive environments
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Industrial strength aluminum cylinder
- Stainless steel handles, pull pin, retaining chain and hose band
- Chrome-plated solid brass valve
- Strong impact-resistant horn
- Colour and bar-coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
Optional: For businesses, enter the business name that should appear on the certification tag during checkout (under the "Add a note to your order" section) if you want the extinguisher inspected before shipping. Certifications are performed by a Intertek ETL Certified service shop in Alberta.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||5-B : C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type B:C Size I|
|Range||6 - 12 ft (2 - 2.5 m)|
|Temperature Range||-22°F to 120°F (-30°C to 49°)|
|Discharge Time||10 sec.|
|Height||17 1/4" (44 cm)|
|Width||8 1/2" (21.6 cm)|
|Diameter||5 1/4" (13.3 cm)|
|Weight||13 1/2 lbs. (6.12 kgs.)|