Fire Extinguisher for Fuel Powered(propane, gas, diesel) Forklifts and Equipment. Pre-Inspected and Tagged by a certified technician. 5lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Meets requirement of Fire Code section 18.104.22.168 (4) for Fuel-Fired Industrial Trucks.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Handle reinforced, full grip hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Oversized pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Color and bar coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
- Meets D.O.T. Requirements
- U.S.C.G. approved with bracket listed on label
- Meets Alberta Fire Code 2A:30B:C Minimum Rating requirement for Forklifts and other industrial equipment
- Includes light duty vehicle bracket suitable for forklifts or inside vehicle cabins
22.214.171.124. Fuel-Fired Industrial Trucks
4) Each fuel-fired industrial truck shall be equipped with at least one portable extinguisher having a minimum rating of 2-A:30-B:C.
Optional: For businesses, enter the business name that should appear on the certification tag during checkout (under the "Add a note to your order" section) if you want the extinguisher inspected before shipping. Certifications are performed by a Intertek ETL Certified service shop in Alberta.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||3-A : 40-B : C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type A Size II, Type B:C Size I|
|Range||8 - 10 ft (2.5 - 3 m)|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 120°F (-54°C to 49°C)|
|Discharge Time||13 sec.|
|Height||16" (41 cm)|
|Width||6 3/4" (17 cm)|
|Diameter||4 1/4" (11 cm)|
|Weight||10 1/2 lbs. (4.8 kgs.)|