- Polished stainless steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Chrome-plated solid brass valve
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Stainless steel handles and siphon tube
- Oversized stainless steel pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Colour and bar-coded labels for accurate service
Optional: For businesses, enter the business name that should appear on the certification tag during checkout (under the "Add a note to your order" section) if you want the extinguisher inspected before shipping. Certifications are performed by a Intertek ETL Certified service shop in Alberta.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||1-A : K|
|Range||8 - 10 ft (2.4 - 3 m)|
|Temperature Range||2°C to 49°C (35°F to 120°F)|
|Discharge Time||55 sec.|
|Height||21 1/2" (54.6 cm)|
|Width||8 3/4" (22 cm)|
|Diameter||7 1/8" (18 cm)|
|Weight||(Full) 24 1/2 lbs. (11.1 kgs.)|