Strike First 10lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Appropriate size for shop, warehouse or garage.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Handle reinforced, full grip hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Oversized pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Color and bar coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
- Meets Alberta Fire Code 4A60BC minimum rating
Important Note: For business use, even brand new extinguishers must be inspected and tagged by a certified technician. If you are purchasing for other than personal/home use please select the Pre-Inspected version of this item.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||6-A : 80-B : C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type A Size II, Type B:C Size II|
|Range||10 - 15 ft (3 - 4.5 m)|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 120°F (-54°C to 49°C)|
|Discharge Time||15 sec.|
|Height||21 1/4" (54 cm)|
|Width||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Diameter||5 1/8" (13 cm)|
|Weight||19 1/4 lbs. (8.8 kgs.)|