Pre-Inspected and Tagged by a certified technician. Strike First 10lb ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Appropriate size for shop, warehouse or garage.
- Steel cylinder complete with protective skirt
- Super durable polyester powder paint finish with superior corrosion resistance
- Waterproof stainless steel gauge
- Handle reinforced, full grip hardcoat anodized aluminum
- Oversized pull pin with retaining strap for easier and faster activation
- Color and bar coded labels for accurate service
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
- Meets Alberta Fire Code 4A60BC minimum rating
Optional: For businesses, enter the business name that should appear on the certification tag during checkout (under the "Add a note to your order" section) if you want the extinguisher inspected before shipping. Certifications are performed by a Intertek ETL Certified service shop in Alberta. Click here to purchase without pre-inspection.
Shipping: Fire Extinguishers ship as dangerous goods, and only Canpar will be available at checkout. Alternative shipping can be arranged by contacting us directly.
|UL/ULC Rating||6-A : 80-B : C|
|*U.S.C.G. Approval||Type A Size II, Type B:C Size II|
|Range||10 - 15 ft (3 - 4.5 m)|
|Temperature Range||-65°F to 120°F (-54°C to 49°C)|
|Discharge Time||15 sec.|
|Height||21 1/4" (54 cm)|
|Width||8" (20.3 cm)|
|Diameter||5 1/8" (13 cm)|
|Weight||19 1/4 lbs. (8.8 kgs.)|
Important Note: For business fire extinguishers, please enter the business name that should appear on the certification during checkout (under the "Add a note to your order" section).